1. Cookie usage
Cookies are small text files downloaded to your computer to access to certain websites. Depending on the information they contain and how the device is used, among others uses, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information on the navigation patterns of a user or a device, .
Cookies allow us to offer information that may be of interest according to user’s usage, which improves your browsing process.
In case you refuse to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase them from your computer, block them or be notified if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply stay on the web page.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register voluntarily wishing to use the services that we offer.
3. Types and purpose of cookie
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified as:
- Session cookie: expires when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookie: expires when the purpose for which it serves is fulfilled (for example, for the user to remain identified in the web page and in the services of the same or when they are manually deleted).
Depending on their purpose, cookie can be classified as follows:
- Registration cookie (technical and personalization): Registration cookie is generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and it is used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the User identified so that, if a service, the browser or the computer is shut down and at another time or another day enters the service again, the user will remain identified, facilitating its navigation without having to re-identify himself. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters to the service he will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services.
- Analytics Cookie: Each time a User visits a service, information would be generated on the website or by a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) it is generated an analytics cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of the website to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of navigating users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore, the approximate count of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore, more attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register in any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes and will help optimize the user experience on the website.
4. How to block or delete installed cookie
You can allow, block or delete the cookie installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are provided below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.